At Ysgol Hendrefelin we recognise and respond to the individual needs of each pupil, through supportive and challenging learning experiences, in a secure and respectful environment.
We aspire to achieve this by:
- Ensuring a safe, caring and inclusive environment, with an emphasis on recognising, respecting and celebrating diversity, with the view to developing responsible citizens of the future.
- Encouraging pupils to develop a positive attitude and responsibility for their own learning, celebrating success and promoting independence.
- Maintaining high expectations in terms of partnership in learning attendance and behaviour.
- Provide a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum, including the National Curriculum, which organised and delivered to meet the needs of the pupils and prepare them for adult life.
- Work closely in partnership with parents, carers, staff and other professionals and the local community.
- Provide a positive well resourced school, staffed by trained and committed professionals, managing funding and resources in an effective and efficient manner.